The Healthy Living Centre is situated in a well-equipped, light and airy building over-looking the river Culm.
- There is free parking on two sides of the building, including a number of disabled parking bays
- Our kitchen is spacious and has a water boiler, fridge, hob, oven, dish-washer, plate warmer and a good supply of crockery, glassware and cutlery
- The dining room has windows to two sides and is suitable for up to 40 seated or 60 buffet style. There is a large serving hatch from the kitchen into the dining room
- The studio is a large space with doors and windows to the terrace – ideal for exercise and art classes or large meetings. There is a sound system and a projector screen. This room and the dining room can be linked via double doors if required
- A terrace wraps two sides of the building and provides outdoor space during warmer months
- Coopers room is a smaller meeting room with tea and coffee making facilities and a water cooler. There is a screen, overhead projector and a white board. If this room is free you are welcome to make a drink or wait for a therapy appointment here
- We have four therapy rooms which are used by our therapists to provide a range of treatments
- There is wi-fi throughout
- We have disabled toilets and showers.